Frozen Fire Chronicles

Frozen Fire Chronicles is all about random thoughts, animes, games, and gunplas!





Warriors Orochi in PSP anyone?

The Serpent King Orochi has descended from the heavens. Orochi kidnapped the strongest, wisest and most courageous warriors from Ancient China and Feudal Japan in a scheme to test his might against the heroes of these ages. In Warriors Orochi, the characters from Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors must team-up to wage war against this new, yet powerful force.


Just finished playing 2 hours of massive hacking and slashing game. At first I thought that this kind of game was a little boring because you just need to press those psp buttons to create random combos. But I was wrong, you also need to have the strategy for you to finish each missions. It was really similar to Dynasty Warriors except for the 79 playable characters (haha that's a lot! Still hoping that I can unlock all of them) . I'm playing the Wei story for now and I'm already at mission 3 and Sun Ce is giving me a hard time!! I guess I should give my hand a little rest for now hahaha!

Verdict: I recommend playing Warriors Orochi for PSP because of its massive seamless battlefields. And also, you can enjoy this game with your friends by playing
2-player co-op play via wireless (ad-hoc).

Labels:

« Home | Next »

» Post a Comment